The restoration of the Church of Sant’Agostino, completed around 2000 and commissioned by the curia, still represents a source of particular satisfaction for our company today.

The Church of Sant’Agostino, located in the historic center of Treviso, is one of the most significant places of worship in the city. Designed by Francesco Vecellio, one of the Regular Clerics of Somasca to whom the nearby convent belonged, in the mid-18th century, it was consecrated on 25 December 1758.

The restoration interventions were structural and also involved the sacristy. The work was entirely carried out under the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage of Venice.

CUSTOMERPRIVATEWORK STARTJune 2010TYPEPublic works and restorationsLOCATIONTreviso TV AREA600 m²